Tuesday, January 26, 2010

87 in 24!

its been 24 hours since i opened this blog and my fb page (?, site? account?) and already ive connected with 87 people - family, relatives, friends, classmates and acquaintances. many were long lost and now suddenly found.

now, assuming i get half the contacts for every other day of a year, that would mean i would be in touch with 7,200 something souls! aint technology grand?

now, if only someone could come up with an app that will even out the time zones so we dont have to wait till 1am to chat with international connections! jejejeje

i opened these sites with no expectations so this is amazing for me. this blog is different though, coz it feels like a press release now, jejejeje. im hoping theres more interaction in the near future.

and, theres a lil buttefly in my stomach that keeps on fluttering as this is a very public coming together of my formerly different worlds. or, as i would like to think, my Sex and the City personas, jejejeje.

they say i got carrie's fashion sense and attitude. unlike carrie though, im still waiting for my mr. big

i definitely got samantha's sex life, ahem. i even had to let go of my own smith jerrod... [still miss you earl!]

my careers kinda like miranda's, high powered and upwardly mobile. that is, until i retired 2008.

my most underdeveloped side is charlotte. prim, happily married, with a kid - check....not!

and these sites have gathered my friends in one place...! yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment